Do you ever find that some things just bug you to no end? No matter how much you avoid commenting on it some things just get under your skin and you have to say something. Well I have a lot of things that bug me. I’m a pretty honest person so I need to vent from time to time. I haven’t vented since February. Some of the things that bug me are funny (to me) some are just annoying and rude. Some no one but me will understand. And some people will just flat out disagree with me and dislike me after reading it. Regardless here is my current list of things that bug me:
1. People in your workplace that talk to EVERYONE using speaker phone.
2. Disabled licenses plates on motorcycles. Wait your disabled, but you can hold up and balance a Harley Davidson. I’ve got ITBS can I get one too.
3. People who tell me when I retire I’ll have no knees left because I run too much. Yeah but I bet your Santa Claus belly kills you before I lose my knees.
4. Drunk people who tell you they can drive because they’re just “buzzed”.
5. People who look at me funny because I don’t have a Facebook page. I have this blog isn’t that self glorification enough?
6. The trail runner that looks like a cross between Scuba Steve and Inspector Gadget on the trail. You know the one, no matter the run the gaiters, back pack and compression socks go on.
7. Guys with 1990’s Pamela Anderson type arm band tattoos. Laser removal was made for you bro.
8. Runners who complain about not getting enough attention for their accomplishments. If you’re as awesome as you think you are people will know douche bag.
9. People who can’t laugh at themselves. This is me last week running Cal Street. I was going for that buck toothed hairy armpit crazy guy look that day. I had a good laugh out of this photo.
I only needed this to complete the look: Beards
10. Runners who belittle slower runners. You were there once and you might be there one day, be nice.
11. Smokers that throw cigarette butts out a car window. I thought this stopped years ago, but just the other day I saw it, GGGRRRRRRR.
12. The Vespa die hards that preach to you every run about it. If it works for you cool I’ve tried it, not convinced. I’ll save a bag full of green backs instead and just find time to run more and get the same results thanks.
13. People who text or fiddle with their cell phone as your talking to them RUDE!
14. Over use of the terms “blended family”, addictive personality”
15. People you complain they have no time to workout. Kill your TV, I guarantee you workout time the following day.
16. Yes Crossfit and P90X can help you get more fit, but you still need to RUN!
WOW I had more than I thought; I sure complain a lot huh? Maybe I should add that.
What’s bugging you, besides me?