Sunday, May 23, 2010

Project Backyard update #2



I'm almost done, one more area to plant. Then next week it's landscape fabric, water lines and rock groundcover and I'll be done. The above are some updated pics'.

Last week my daughter Izabella turned 7.  We had her birthday at the ranch she is going to do summer horse camp at.  She got to ride for 2hrs.  I threw together a green marble fondant cake.  The top is colored coconut.  The flowers were made by Izabella out of gum paste and colored with an edible pen.  She wanted to try out the pens.  Here are some pic's. 





I've been running when I can or when I'm not worn down.  When this project is over I won't know what to do with all the extra time.

AB

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Party in your backyard! woot woot!

    Awe, the cheetah looks SO cute!!! Wow, 7. She's growing up. Tell her we said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete