Friday, January 23, 2009

First Post

Ok, so I don’t quite know how to start this Blog thing out.
I figure the best way to start would be to state what this Blog is about.. It’s a way for me to share my running exploits with others as I train for Western States 100 Mile Endurance Run, my second running.


I do mostly trail/ultra running, since I started Ultras approximately 5 years ago I have found there is a LOT of different ways to train for what you want to do in Ultra’s. I thought I would add to the mix by posting what I do in training to maybe help others who have questions or who are looking to change something about their running. I also want to share some of my other passions like photography.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Anthony, great blog!! I look forward to reading about your training and adventures. Welcome to blog land! It is fun and also a pain in the butt! I'll see you at Miwok if not before!

    ReplyDelete